Thursday, February 18, 2010

Just a Heads-Up

Just letting you all know that I won't have a new post up for at least the next three days. I've got a rant or two saved up, but I just don't have the time to type them up at the moment. My honey's birthday is right around the corner and, for the next three days, we'll be roughly 6 hours away from home visiting his parents and two younger sisters. We haven't seen them in about a year now, so we're both pretty excited about the trip. At any rate, I have to get back to packing and getting ready. I hope you guys have a wonderful weekend.

Peace!
~Sally

5 comments:

Garf said...

Great...have fun and enjoy...do share pics if you get some.. :)

ellen said...

You two have a wonderful time and Happy birthday to your honey :-)

Holly said...

Have fun! Happy Birthday to Ron!

christina said...

have fun love!!

Sally said...

I was too tired on the way up here (we left at 3:10am,) but I may take some pics on the way back home. Its so nice seeing these guys again. We're going to have to come up here more often. ^_^

Post a Comment